v-snow 16

Saturday, August 21, 2010

19-20/8

看了有营煮妇,看到charlie 的性格这样,突然想到我和gabriel 。我觉得我就像是charlie .gab 就像 ryan . 是是ryan 有点不贴心,但是charlie 很野蛮。 就像我。

T.T heix …

I felt so sorry to Gabriel .

I dunoo what im thinking , I know attitude lik charlie was not good but that was a attitude that gurls shud hav .

 I know love is not so easy .
 just … hais .
 I dunno wan how to say my feeling after watch that movie .
 just hope gab wil uds mi n he wil try harder to uds wat actually im thinking about . (:

Gabriel .

I love you wont change .

No matter u get wat number in class , ur result drop , your exam fail , or u suckx in study .

Promise you ler , iie wont chang my love for you .

I dunno why , your’re so special to me .

I cant easily to put down u .

In my heart , u’re the 2nd elcent , im so afraid that our ending will just like how I break with him .
 its hurt .
 damn deep .
 I wont forget wat elcent did to mi .

 so im now very appreciate my love , I promise to myself , no matter wat happen , muz think dao gab 1st , he was the ppl that I shud care n I shud love more.

 Say out all my feeling ler very happy .

 Relieved :D 


Iwontchangemyloveforyou 
yam

No comments:

Post a Comment